Added by: Tavern on the Square located at The Arrabelle
Lobster, cooked and cut into large pieces
Bacon, cooked and chopped
Parmesan Cheese, grated
In a sauté pan, warm the brie cheese sauce.
Add the macaroni, parsley, bacon and lobster and cook until everything is warm.
Season and fill a gratin dish.
Mix together the parmesan and crackers and crumble together until finely ground.
Liberally sprinkle the parmesan and cracker mixture over the pasta and bake in the oven until the top starts to brown.
Brie Cheese Sauce
1/4 lb Whole butter
1/4 lb Flour
1 ea Onions
2 qt Milk
1/2 # Brie Cheese cut up, leave rind on
Whole black peppercorns
Salt and white pepper to taste
- Melt butter
- Add onions and cook
- Add flour and cook for approximately 5 minutes
- Gradually add in the milk
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add bay leaf and peppercorns
- Cut the brie into small pieces and add the sauce while simmering
- Continue cooking for an additional 20 minutes
- Blend everything together.
- Strain through a fine sieve.
- Season with salt and white pepper the cool immediately for later use.